Giving training for professionals is one of the purposes of the Asociación Española de Estudio en Drogodependencias (AESED) as stated in its Articles. Different measures and forms of training have been developed since it was founded in 1987 to this end. Measures in the form of National Conferences, Discussion seminars, University Extension Courses and currently, since 2006, a Continuous Training Scheme supported by the Government Delegation for the National Plan on Drugs in the format of On-Line Workshops intended for training and retraining professionals from different spheres and disciplines in the field of addictions.
- Master course in Prevention and Treatment of Addictive Behaviour
- On-Line Training Workshops
AESED has implemented training schemes since it was set up in 1987, in different forms such as discussion seminars, conferences, university extension courses and now, since 2006 it has been giving a Continuous Training Programme in the On-Line workshop format intended for training and retraining professionals in different spheres (addictions, education, social services, healthcare services, pharmacologists and others). These workshops are given through Valencia University and have economic support from the Government Delegation for the National Plan on Drugs. The academic recognition for each of these is given by the National Training Commission, which is the party that accredits these, and in the case of the Valencian Community, the Training Commission of the Valencian Healthcare Study Institution (EVES).
We should stress the following On-Line Training Workshops:
- Alcohol. Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Cannabis. Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Cocaine and Craving. Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Synthetic drugs. Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Alcohol and Cocaine in the work environment. Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Interactive Training Programmes: from prevention to treatment
These are programmes based on new technologies which motivate and enable taking a personal decision to give up the use or consumption of psychoactive substances practically, interactively and constructively.
- "Date un respiro" Take a breather (Smoking)
- "No te sumerjas" Don't let yourself sink (Alcohol)
- "Programas autoaplicados" Self-applied programmes
ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE ESTUDIO EN DROGODEPENDENCIAS
Apartado de Correos 477 · 46080 Valencia · Telf. 963 406 550 - Fax 963 473 694